Floor level showers: Shower stylishly at ground level with Bette
Ground level showers made of excellent materials - be carefree!
There are many reasons to choose a shower made of glazed titanium steel. Floor-level installation eliminates tripping hazards and the bathroom ambience has a uniform and more spacious appearance. The immaculate, glass-hard surface withstands knocks and blows, heat, chemicals and UV radiation. So, you can enjoy your floor-level shower for a long time and benefit from its lasting value!
3 good reasons to install a shower tray made of glazed titanium steel
- Robust surface: Should the shower head slip out of your hand, your ground-level shower tray will not be damaged.
- Easy cleaning: Virtually no bacteria or dirt can settle on the non-porous, smooth texture. In addition: No aggressive cleaners are needed – this protects the environment.
- Ecological production: The glazed titanium steel is recyclable, which means that all our products have a high ecological balance. We also make sure that most of the electricity used in our manufacture comes from our own production.
Arguments for installing the shower tray at ground level:
- No tripping hazards
- Spacious appearance
- Angular corners, it fits in like a big tile
How can you install a floor-level shower in your bathroom?
How can a shower be installed at ground level?
Particularly high-quality, robust and also soundproof – these are the features of our Bette floor-level showers. And installing and maintaining the floor-level shower trays is very easy thanks to our reliable Universal installation system.
Discover floor-level shower trays for your individual bathroom
Your Bette shower tray: level with the floor, graceful & made of glazed titanium steel
- cover the sensitive shower area without joints
- have a robust, glass-like surface that dirt cannot take hold on
- are easy to clean
- reliably protect the building envelope from water penetration
- are permanently revisable and a sustainable investment in quality and longevity