Responds to you and the water - the new type of slip resistance.
We have developed the new BetteAnti-Slip Sense because you are worth it. This anti-slip surface offers more safety in the bathroom - whether you are in the shower or the bath, as well as getting in and out. Because we think you deserve to enjoy your time in the bathroom carefree.
- Slip resistant according to rating group C to DIN 51097.
Easy to clean
- Dirt particles cannot stick to the surface.
- The easy-care properties of our BetteGlaze are retained, and you can dispense with harsh cleaning agents altogether.
- A damp cloth and a mild detergent are sufficient for the care.
- This saves time and protects the environment
30 years warranty
- The surface of your bathroom product remains permanently beautiful and safe.
- BetteAnti-Slip Sense can be combined with all our showers and baths in colour white (000).
Good reasons for BetteAnti-Slip Sense:
It works without changing the even surface structure of your shower or bath. Hidden in micro particles, the friction effect is only activated on contact with water. When dry, there is almost no visible difference to the bath or shower. BetteAnti-Slip Sense offers you the highest comfort. This property makes BetteAnti-Slip Sense particularly hygienic and easy to clean. So you have more time for the really important things in life.
Mode of action
Showers and baths with BetteAnti-Slip Sense will not be slippery, but safer when you turn on the tap. Contact with water changes the structure of the micro-surface. It unfolds its anti-slip effect - and reacts to your movements. Stronger than static anti-slip surfaces.
Surface without BetteAnti-Slip Sense:
Wet surface offers little adhesion
Water reduces the static friction of the surface. The risk of slipping and falling increases.
Surface with BetteAnti-Slip Sense:
Reduction of aquaplaning
Water is able to flow between the gaps of the upright ceramic particles, which reduces the risk of aquaplaning.
Increased surface adhesion
The particles are not fixed, but are notable for their dynamic behaviour Slipping movements of the foot are "carried along“, so the adhesion is thus improving adhesion.
You can count on it.
BetteAnti-Slip Sense meets the highest requirements of assessment group C according to DIN 51097 - confirmed by TÜV Rheinland LGA with test report BTV 21V30174-01. We guarantee this for 30 years.