Baths for every situation
A large or small bath, built-in or free-standing, corner bath or rounded? Choose the bath that is the perfect fit for your bathroom concept from our many models and versions. And to ensure that your Bette bathroom element is the perfect colour match for your bathroom, we have over 400 colours for you to choose from.
How to choose the right bath size
Here's what you should consider when choosing your bath
- How big is your bathroom and what size can your new bath be to fit in?
- Depending on the size of your bathroom, you can choose a built-in bath or a freestanding bath.
- How sturdy do you want your new bath to be? It's helpful to ask yourself if you're more likely to bathe alone, with a partner, with children. In any case, you are well served by a bath made of glazed titanium steel. The material is particularly hygienic, sustainable and extremely hard-wearing.
- What is your style? And how does your new bathroom match your preferences? Do you prefer straight lines or rounded edges? Do you like it simple, discreet and minimalist? Do you prefer accents?
What you should consider when installing your bath
- Do you want your new bath to be underpinned? Or do you want to install it with a bath support?
- What material do you want to use to cover this platform?
- The overflow of your new bath should always be on the opposite side of the wall. That way you can reach it quickly in case something happens.
- You might want to opt for an inspection flap. This can make sense if the area around your bath is not tiled.
- Are all connections sealed tightly?
- Silicone joints are susceptible to damage and need regular maintenance. If silicone joints were made during the installation of your bath, you should check that they have been done properly.
- Is your new bath a shower/bath combination? Then you should make sure that the fittings for this really do work properly. And that the shower partition is well bonded and siliconised.